Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Just A Thought!

I am posting a few of my old blog posts to put up here.

Life is funny sometimes. I was driving last night and the song, "For Good" from Wicked came on my IPOD. I relized last night how true the song is. I could bore you with long post but I will stick to one main point. One line says that people come into our lives for a reason, bringing something we need to learn. If we believe this is true, when we don't hang out with people, and decide we just don't like them, or we don't have time. How many lessons are we missing? How many people who we are supposed to learn from do we miss because we forget to love them and get to know them simply because God calls us to. I know I have done this, and It saddens me, I wonder what I was supposed to learn, and more then that, what were they supposed to learn from me? Even people who are no longer in my life now, who hurt me, or maybe I hurt them, I learned lessons from them. I will never be the same because Of them, and I praise God for that. I know that sometimes I wish that some of them had never been a part of my life, of me. But without them I wouldn't be the person I am now. Look around, who can you see that has a lesson for you, and who needs a lesson only you can teach.

No comments: